- Since the company’s beginnings in 2015, Beston have built our milk supply program to a level that now consists of over 30% of South Australia’s milk, processed at Beston’s Jervois and Murray Bridge factories in season FY2022.
- This has enabled Beston to produce a range of very high quality cheeses and dairy nutraceutical products.
- Over this journey we have accumulated over 161 Champion, Gold, Silver and Bronze Industry awards.
- In 2020 our Immune+ Lactoferrin Drink was named “Best Functional Drink” at the World Beverage Innovation Awards.
- Beston recently achieved the award for highest scoring Mozzarella at the Dairy Industry Association of Australia awards.
- Beston proudly supports and engages in industry leadership via Dairy SA, SADA and ADPF, including Dairy Australia.
- As we progress with our Milk Supply Program, we seek to continually improve our value and services provided to our farmers.
Welcome Southern Australian Dairy Farmers
In Milk Supply Beston Global Food Company holds as its mission a goal to be the people who do it right with farmers, building strong relationships by providing high levels of service and company engagement, offering relevant and effective options with competitive prices, and by acting with integrity at all times.
Beston is committed to providing confidence in a sustainable future for Dairy Farmers in the South Australian dairy regions and to encourage stabilisation and growth in milk production volumes.
Beston Global Food Company is pleased to announce our new season FY2023 Price
$9.42/kg of milk solids weighted average.
- Beston’s weighted average price is calculated on the projected total milk supply for the year that meets Beston’s quality requirements, based on the previous year’s production.
The Weighted Average is calculated on the total amount payable for premium grade milk using Beston’s FY2023 monthly minimum milk prices for all supplier contracts, plus all incentives inclusive of industry fees and Beston charges. (See Schedule 1, Supplier Handbook). The actual amount you receive may be more or less than the weighted average.
Beston Global Food Company proudly support the South Australian Dairy Industry.
Milk Supply Agreements
Please see below, our season 2022/2023 standard form Milk Supply Agreement, which includes as one document:
- Statement of Justification of Price,
- The Circumstances of Offer,
- Schedule 1 the Milk Supplier Handbook.
Also provided below is:
- Statement of Disputes, of which we have none, all as required by the Dairy Industry Code of Practice, introduced in January 2020.
Beston Uniform Payment & Early Payment Program
- Innovate and provide flexible payment solutions to help strengthen individual businesses,
- To assist with cashflow management across the year Beston offers the Uniform Payment Plan (UPP), whereby annual income is smoothed into 12 even month payments. Also Beston have partnered with Earlytrade, a technology company that operates early payment programs for companies, to provide flexibility for select suppliers, enabling our contracted Dairy Farmers to improve cash flow by receiving early payments from Beston on contracted deliveries. Read more….
For further information regarding any questions you may have about our milk program please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Beston Milk Supply Team:
|Hamish Browning||Director – Agribusiness & Milkemail@example.com||0427 411 406|
|Chris Williams||Milk Supply Operations Mgrfirstname.lastname@example.org||0427 754 282|
|Samde Ramah||Milk Supply Field Services Mgremail@example.com||0408 735 400|
|Natalie Kleinitz||Milk Supply Admin Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||0407 589 938|
|Julian Manowski (Part time)||FSM – Murray & Northemail@example.com||0407 589 938|
|Glen Aldridge (Part time)||FSM – Fleurieufirstname.lastname@example.org||0406 055 259|
Register for Beston Updates
Whether you’re an Investor, from within the Food Industry, or a cheese-lover – keep up to date with Beston Global Food Company.