Make this Easy Parmesan and Romano Pasta whenever you need a quick dinner – the two cheeses combined, really packs a punch!
It needs only a few ingredients and 15 minutes. Nothing could be simpler, yet very tasty…everyone in the family will gobble it up!
Ingredients (Serves 2 – 4 people):
• 230g pasta
• 1/2 cup grated Beston’s Edwards Crossing Parmesan and 1/2 cup grated Beston’s Edwards Crossing Romano
• 2 tablespoons butter
• Salt to taste
• 2 spoons of your favourite tomato sauce
• Chopped green onion and basil leaves for garnish
1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Add in the pasta and cook until al dente. Pour 1/2 cup of water in a mug and put aside – drain the pasta.
2. Melt butter in the same pot and put the drained pasta back into the pot. Give it a stir and pour the pasta water over it. Add in salt and tomato sauce. Stir gently to combine.
3. Serve topped with grated Beston’s Edwards Crossing Parmesan and Beston’s Edwards Crossing Romano cheeses – decorate with herbs.