Delicious cheesy nachos! Super easy and completely made from scratch.
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 x 170g one bag of chips
2 tablespoons Mild Salsa
1/4 cup jarred red jalapeno slices
1 cup Beston Shredded Mozzarella
Parsley, to garnish
- Mix the garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Coat the chicken on both sides with the spice mix.
- In a medium skillet, melt the oil and butter. Add the chicken and cook for about 8-10 minutes, or until the chicken is done; turning once during cooking.
- Heat oven to 350° F / 180°C.
- On a baking sheet, pile up half the chips and top with half the chicken. Repeat with the other half of the chips and chicken – then top with Beston Shredded Mozzarella.
- Bake until the cheese melts – approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add Mild Salsa and sour cream on the top, along with red jalapeno slices and parsley.