It’s no secret that we love rustic fall recipes, and this vegetable bake really hits the spot for autumn weeknight dinners.
Edwards Crossing Savoury Waxed Mature Cheddar Cheese, 300g, grated
Leg Ham Smoked on Bone, 200g, roughly chopped
1 large zucchini, sliced into circles
200g pumpkin, diced
100g baby spinach
1 medium brown onion, peeled and diced
6 large basil leaves, roughly chopped
1 clove of garlic, minced
12 cherry tomatoes
½ cup Wholemeal self-raising flour
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180ºC fan forced).
- Whisk eggs in a medium jug.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, spinach, onion, basil, garlic, flour, ham and 200g of cheddar cheese. Add eggs and stir mixture until well combined.
- Spray a large baking dish with olive oil or measure 2 teaspoons and spread across the dish. Pour in vegetable mix and flatten with a spoon. Layer the top with zucchini slices and cherry tomatoes. Cover with the remaining 100g cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.